Sunday, August 01, 2010

40 something's Dancing

last night I had so much FUN
Brad and I went to The Depot in SLC and danced for hours...
Really
we did.
It was a night for people our age to get together
and dance to the old in the day music...
I have to say it was interesting to see what everyone looked like.
Some (5%) still looked HOT,
the rest looked like what we should look like at our age.
Some of the outfits were so fun,
I wish I could dress like that
just once a year.

Depeche mode
Yaz
New Order
Frankie goes to Hollywood
Dead or Alive
Adam Ant
The Cure
REM
INXS
The Psychedelic Furs
Scritti Politti
The Buzzcocks
XTC
Echo & The Bunnymen
Talking Heads
Erasure
Modern English
The Cult
Oingo Boingo
Pet Shop Boys
Real Life

Well I'm sure that I forgot some...
Anywho, I had a blast.
Did I say that already?
Well I did.



2 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

Wow, sounds like fun. :D

Jen Billings said...

Good for you, wish we would do something like that! How fun! Jen

Followers