Thursday, June 10, 2010

Paralegal

My life as I knew it will never be the same.

As a young newly married girl of 21 I chose not to go to school while Brad attended U of U.

Reason: I was a mom.

I wanted to devote all of my time to my family.
Almost 22 years later I am starting school.

I can't believe it has been that long!

LDSBC

Here is where I will spend 5 days a week for the next 2 years...
interesting factoid: I used to shop and eat gelato at the Triad Center in the 80's when it was a mall.

Buying textbooks, that by the way hardly all fit into my huge backpack.
interesting factoid: Liz picked out my backpack and it's green
PARALEGAL is what I'm doing...
interesting factoid: no shoes, no shirt, no service ~ she should get dressed.

So... here goes a new chapter in my life...
By the way it's really scary.

3 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

Good luck!

just a widow trying to figure out the new norm said...

I went to LDSBC!!!!!! but it was back when it was at the mansion on South Temple...you go girl!!!! you can do it!!!

wedding videography slc said...

you make choose your girl by dating with her, after married special after wedding day, its to late I think

Followers