Sunday, October 11, 2009

Defying gravity


You know you have seen these hair do's.

What the heck is going on?

The first pic is just an extreme example that I found on line.

The one below is the real deal.

My daughters and I were out having fun and saw her.

We all seriously * gasped* out loud after Cat pointed her out.

You would have too, don't think you would not have.

She is bending over with her kid in a stroller, and I'm not kidding, her hair is bigger than her bottom!

By a lot!

I see them everywhere, we call it

" Mushroom" head.

It really does defy gravity, even with out the "bump it" that they add to it.

I bet cat 5.00 to go and ask her what hair spray she uses... We lost her so Cat didn't get to do it.

She would have though. It was like a train wreck, you had to stare at it!

1 comment:

Jen Billings said...

My sister and I used to call them "Helmet heads" because with all the hairspray it must be hard enough, right?

Followers