Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Leaves will Fall


Fall is the Best.
Fall is my Fav.
Fall is cool days.
Fall is cool nights.
Fall is when I drive with the top down,
All day!

Fall is when I get school supplies, even for ME.
Fall is full of amazing color from Mother Nature.
Fall is time to make Soup.
Fall is zucchini bread time.
Fall is when I can get out all of my fav clothes,
Cardigan Sweaters!

Fall is for my fav holiday,
Thanksgiving.

Fall is when I look at the big fat issue of Vogue mag.
The only one I buy all year.


3 comments:

Laur said...

I LOVE FALL. And I loved this blog!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

mmm.
fall. is. the. best.

catie p.

Unknown said...

This post got me so excited for FALL. I love everything about it. The smell, the colors, the temperature. I love Halloween, Thanksgiving, Soups, Sweaters, apple pies, pumpkin pies...wow the list could go on and on. Love you guys... hope all is going well.

Followers